Netiquette – the community rules
The HOFA Songcontest is more than just a competition – we also want to encourage an exchange within the community. Therefore, we establish these rules to ensure a friendly, appreciative and positive exchange for all. In order to ensure compliance with the rules, we reserve the right to block individual accesses if we believe this is justified.
- We are polite to each other. Friendly and constructive criticism is welcome.
- Please abide by the law.
- Please write in German or English.
- >Don't publish other people's personal data. Anyone who publishes personal data of others without their consent will be blocked.
- >Don't impersonate anyone else.
- Comments with extreme politically or religiously oriented contents, punishable, pornographic, xenophobic or defamatory contents as well as contents which are harmful to minors will be deleted.